Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rob Johnson of BET is just plain Dumb and Evil

Last time this yahoo, Rob Johnson spoke he cost Mrs. Clinton South Carolina. This guys is a narcistic Idiot, he took advantage of the African American kids by creating a BullShit Entertainment Network. It was suppose to be an Education Network, he put crap up there, and I believe hurt his own people and race.

Now I happen to be a fan of all minorities, even though I am not African American, I want to support Barack Obama. Not because he is African American or Black, but because he is positive and inspirational.

Rob Johnson on the other hand took advantage of his own people, made money off them. He in my opinion is evil, a liar, and just plain stupid? What do you think?

VS
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home