Friday, March 28, 2008

Christopher Gardner Rags to Riches on CNN Glenn Beck

I usually don't like Glenn Beck, not because he is a bad guy. I actually like him, but his conservative views throw me a lot. He is not very socially conscious, he is much more harder on individual accountability. I want people to be accountable, but the system misleads them so much. So much in fact, that the chances for success is setup for the rich getting richer.

I love the story that Glenn Beck is promoting, The Rags To Riches story of Christopher Gardner. Glenn does support inspiration of individuals to act in support of family. I only wish he would support some social causes to help the poor. And some educational and social issues that are more progressive in nature.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home