Thursday, May 18, 2006

Re: Special News Alert About The May 10th Federal Reserve Meeting!

Just curious Dave, how does a 38% chance translate in to a percentage of confidence? I would infer based on that data, and what you wrote that, 62% chance that they are done raising rates. I copied my Seattle Houses Blog on this email, as I think it is important to get the truth out. If you have time please read my blog's past posts, and add comments if you have valuable information for consumers.

Vipin Singh
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

-----Original Message-----
From: "David Savio" <>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:45:34
To:"David Savio" <>
Subject: Special News Alert About The May 10th Federal Reserve Meeting!








David Savio
Senior Mortgage Consultant
First Rate Financial LLC
Phone: (425) 289-4609
Fax: (425) 869-3810
daves: <> <>












Special News Alert About The May 10th Federal Reserve Meeting!

Policy makers at the Federal Reserve, including Chairman Ben Bernanke, elected to increase interest rates for the sixteenth straight meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee.

This brings the Prime Interest Rate, which banks and lending institutions use as a benchmark for setting many interest rates, up to 8.00%.

According to, current interest-rate futures indicate a 38% chance that the Fed is not done yet and will increase rates again in June.

This means interest rates and many monthly payments are going to increase!

Many Adjustable Rate Mortgages, which are better known as ARMs, are tied to indexes that are very sensitive to short term interest rate hikes. These mortgages could have interest rates that now exceed 7.50% and could adjust to even higher rates later this year.

Home Equity Lines of Credit now carry interest rates that may exceed 10.00%. Credit card interest rates, which are often tied to the Prime Rate, are at recent historic highs.

Interest Rates for Fixed Rate Mortgages are still very attractive!

However, pressure is continuing to build. The Federal Reserve intends to increase long term rates, which include fixed mortgage interest rates. Many experts like Bill Dallas, Chairman and CEO of Ownit Mortgage, project that 30-Year Fixed Interest Rates will climb, on average, to 7.00% before year end.

If you're considering purchasing a home or investment property, this is the time to do so. Waiting will only lead to higher monthly payments for the same piece of real estate.

Now is also an excellent time to refinance your mortgage! Consolidate higher interest rate loans and lines of credit into an affordable fixed rate loan, complete with lower monthly mortgage payments.

Call me today and I will prepare a FREE Analysis to see if a new mortgage program could benefit you.



You are receiving this email as a result of your ongoing business relationship with First Rate Financial LLC. While beneficial to a wide audience, this information is also commercial in nature and it may contain advertising materials.

UNSUBSCRIBE. In the unlikely event you decide that you would not like to receive this information, please reply to this email with "Remove" in the subject line.

First Rate Financial LLC
13112 NE 20th ST STE 400
Bellevue, WA 98005

© Copyright 2006. All About News, Inc.


Post a Comment

<< Home