Sunday, May 21, 2006

Da Vinci Code The Movie the Book the concept

I saw the movie Da Vinci Code, on Friday night, loved it. It was Hollywood, at it's best. Ron Howard, Dan Brown, Tom Hanks, Wow, one point is all we need to get across. Why do so many people, so many movies fail? They fail because they cannot get the message across.

Well the Da Vinci Code got it's message across. Questions are raised, answers are not clear. The drama, the mystique, the Da Vinci Code impressed me. Will I read the book, probably. But I already read the Book “The Lost Years” by Carol Prophet, and Gnostic Gospels by Elaine Pagels.

Da Vinci Code accomplishes what most movies cannot. It get's the viewer to ask a question, to get hooked to the answer. But does not get the answer to pop up. I highly recommend the movie as it is Holywood at it's best!

VS

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home