Thursday, October 25, 2007

blogging and blogs are so passe?

I just Read this article and the post from years ago. This famous editor/writer, even talks about Steve Ballmer having a blog. I know Steve was on YouTube.com, he should not be shy:-). It actually made me like the guy, he is human, passionate, and something about him, I like the guy. I saw him walking around campus by building 8 back in the mid 2004 or something. He a good guy, as my daughter would say.

Now back to if blogs are here to stay or not? Blogs: The Next Big Thing

05.27.03

discuss Total posts: 90

Dvorak

by John C. Dvorak



The Blogging phenomenon, which recently drew much attention because of the purchase of Blogger by Google, will become the next big computer fad if it hasn't already. And I don't mean fad in a bad way. I don't want to argue with various bloggers about the fact that blogging has been going on for years already. That's beside the point, as is clear if we compare blogging to two similar über-fads—the CD-ROM business and the dot-com phenomenon. Both had been going on for years before they were suddenly catapulted into the mainstream in a big way. Blogging is following this exact path. (If you haven't seen my previous commentaries on blogging, please read these three columns: "The Blog Phenomenon", "Cult of the Cluetrain Manifesto", and "Deconstructing the Blog".

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL BLOGGING IS GREAT ARTICLE:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home