Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Nice Nod from the NY Times

While the rest of the nation's real estate markets continue to churn through the muck, Seattle remains virtual steam engine in the industry. I don't like to pretend like I know it all - believe me, I've been wrong many a time - but this is the kind of thing that brings smiles to the faces of Seattle real estate experts.

I recently wrote about an article in "The Economist" which discussed sub-prime lending and the jolt that the economy got from better-than-expected housing sales. If the real estate market continues to improve - do jobs really matter, as I said they do?

Well, of course! I stick by my word - and apparently so does the New York Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/04/business/04stox.html

Find even more bits of wisdom at XoomPad.com and the state of the Seattle real estate market at UrbanTango.com.

Go Agent Go!

VS

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home