Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blogging via Blackberry - From SEA to DC, Straight from the Horse's Mouth

Looks like my Blogging via email strategy has caught on, even in Washington. What an amazing time when you can share your thoughts immediately with the world with the click of a few buttons. A Real Estate agent from Bellevue asked me, "Do you really write a blog via your Blackberry?" Well, yeah, I do. Ideas straight from the horse's mouth, no middle man, just stream-of-consciousness. Is there any other way to share truth? I've been doing this for over three years! What a medium for writing about experience and technology!
Look what our good friend, Dick Durbin (Senator - IL) has to say about the strategy.

VS


Blogging my SOTU response

by Dick Durbin: <http://dick-durbin.dailykos.com/>

Tue Jan 23, 2007 at 07:25:08 PM PST

Just a few minutes ago we heard from Pres. Bush as he delivered the State of the Union.  Normally I would be heading for a series of radio and TV interviews.  This time around I've decided to try something different -- blogging my main response here on DailyKos.
I hope it's a good discussion and I want to hear what you have to say..
I'm just walking out of the House chamber on the way back to my Senate office. I am typing this on my blackberry, so forgive any typos. I've asked my staff to post this brief note firstn, and then I'll be back in my office in about 15 mins to respond directly to some of your questions.
....


----------------
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.: <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49936/*http://videogames.yahoo.com>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home