Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mr. Sanders from Vermont is a Jack A--maybe? Federal Chmn. Bernanke testifies, and proves the Independant from Vermont is wrong--our trade deficit?

Wow, in my book the Senator from Vermont got a little emotional, made him look foolish. More on this later, Bernanke and the Fed Chmn earned my respect today. I think our economy, fiscal policy is in good hands. Our leadership in the United States, our fiscal policy, yes our technology manufacturing is leading us to economic growth. Look at our low unemployment rate, our people bought more than ever in Christmas season.

I am enjoying this debate with our leaders discussing economic impact of tax cuts, tax policy, trade deficit, and balance of our budgets for the perfect economic performance. I am proud to live here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home