Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Video SEO Tip - Using SWFObject 2.1 to Provide Alternative HTML Content (Part 1 of 2)

http://www.reelseo.com/swfobject-video-seo

Follow the link above to a great article on SEO and Video. If the
link does not work, I am sorry. I am having issues typing on my new
iPhone. No matter how unBlackberry it is, it's still very cool. I
know my Seo and blogging speed will be hurt by it. But that is the
price of a great all in one device.

As some of you have noticed I have not been blogging that much any
way. I have been thinking about working on and finishing the book
Blog Impact!, it's our new ttile for the marketing book, but with a
focus on blogging and social networking than on raw SEO, Search and
Social marketing.

We added a lot of articles on blogging, and how to blog. A lot of
these I did not write. But onne our previous contractors had. And, I
can't wait to pay her some of the proceeds, to get her caught up on
payments. If I have learned some thing in these tough times, it's you
always pay people, even if it is late.

Business and Entrepreneurship requires Sacrifice and perseeverance.
And, one shall never give up on their goals. Some times it takes a
bit longer, but you will get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home